Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon - Mini Challenge 7

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon


The third and last challenge for today is hosted by Book Soulmates. Here's what she had to say:

1. Which author do you credit for your love of romance novels?
{Most of us have one particular author that we thank for introducing us to romance. Isalys's happens to be Jennifer Haymore. Who is yours?}

2. What is your favorite type of romance?
{ie: Historical, Highlander, Paranormal, Contemporary, Suspense}

3. Who is your favorite romantic couple?
{Please don't say Bella & Edward, that's considered YA.}


Ooh la la! Romance!

1. Hands-down, my favorite romance author is Maggie Osborne. The first book I read by her was Silver Lining, and I've been hooked ever since. I've read almost every single one of her books, and I can read them over and over and over...

2. I tend to prefer historical romance over contemporary romance. Paranormal romance is not bad, as long as it leaning more toward fantasy and less toward science fiction or time travel.

3. This is tough... I don't read romance novels for the characters; I read them for the stories. But I love the chemistry between Tempest and Adrian in Dragon Witch by Dolly Lien.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails