Monday, July 12, 2010

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon - Mini Challenge 2

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon


The second challenge is hosted by I Just Wanna Sit Here And Read! Here's what she says:

Rules!
~In a comment:

1. Choose a song (sung or instrumental) that represents a chapter that you are currently reading or have read during the read-a-thon thus far. If the book was turned into a movie, and this chapter was shown, what music would you want in the background to convey the emotion or environment.

2. List the book/author/chapter that you choose along with the song(s) you choose.

3. Give a quick synopsis about the chapter (No SPOILERS please!) or the circumstances that take place and why you chose the song to represent it.


I was trying really hard to take part in this challenge, but I just won't be able to. To take part in this read-a-thon, I put aside the self-help book I am currently reading and started reading a historical fiction book, but I am not that far into it yet. Working full-time really puts a damper on my reading style. Usually, I pick up a book, curl up in a corner, and read for hours. It's hard for me to read just a chapter at a time, but that's all I can after working 8 hours a day.

But I am reading! And fully enjoying it. I've chosen The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory for my first read-a-thon book. (It may be my ONLY book, though, since I don't have much free time.) I'll post a review when I finish it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails