Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon - Mini Challenge 4

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon


The first challenge for today is hosted by Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf. Here's what she had to say:

For my challenge, I'm asking you to pick your favorite book you've read so far for the read-a-thon and write a review for it. It doesn’t have to be wordy (along if it's 3 sentences or more it counts!) nor does it have to be posted on your blog (Goodreads/Amazon/Barnes and Noble//etc. are all fine places to post!), and because I know I love hearing about new books that are great (and I'm sure you do too!) I've included a linky post below so that everyone can link to their review and then read some others.


Darn. Another challenge I won't be able to complete. I want to write a review of the book I am reading, but I'm at work. So, no reading will be getting done until I get home later. So, no review. But I will post a review as soon as I finish the book, I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails