Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenge 5

This fifth challenge is being hosted by Wicked Awesome Books.

Here is the challenge information:
We all enjoy a good love story (don't deny it!), but sometimes the two (or three or four) characters involved in a love story struggle so much, that I just want to say, 'hey, _____ would be so much better for you!' So in the spirit of matchmaking, I'm setting you with the task of playing cupid and shooting your arrows at two characters from different books in, what I'm calling, LET'S PLAY MATCHMAKER!


Ack, I used to be good at this...

What about Lena from Delirium and Simon from The Mortal Instruments? I know Simon already has 2 girlfriends, but he and Lena are both shy and humble and quiet. They do what they are told to do and don't try to cause problems. I think they'd be so cute together!

*I also haven't read CoFA yet, so if Simon changed at all in that book, please don't burst my bubble.


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I can actually picture these two working out. Simon is my favorite character from the TMI series and I loved Lena, so yay for a match that makes me smile.

    Thanks for posting your choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails