Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenge 4

This fourth challenge is being hosted by YA Bliss.

Here is the challenge information:
So, for this one you will have to post on your blogs (I will accept posts on twitter if you dont have blog, just include @YABliss in your tweet!) your top 3 LOVE TRIANGLES.

In my opinion, a well done love triangle should be one where the choice is not clear, where you can't help but being torn yourself between both characters and you are uncertain as to which will end up being 'the one'. So if you were, lets say Team Mr. Obvious from book 1, and he ended up getting the girl and you were stoked about it because you hated Mr. Wrong all along, that is NOT a good love-triangle. That is merely A love-triangle. Got it?

I cant wait to hear your picks! To be fair and since I know these are hard to come across, if you cant think of three, two will do.


Oh. Em. Gee.

This was hard.

1. Edward vs Jacob in the Twilight Saga. Vampire babies or werewolf puppies. I was on the fence for the whole series! Even now that it's over and done with, I kinda wish we could have seen more of what life would have been like if Bella had chosen Jacob.

2. Jared vs. Ian in The Host. Seriously, I was on the edge of my seat for this entire novel. And even though I was happy about the ending, I had originally picked Jared.

That's all I have! I refuse to include any characters from the House of Night saga because, seriously... That's like an octagon with all of Zoey's flings.

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails