Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenge 2

This second challenge is being hosted by The Musings of ALMYBNENR.

Here is the challenge information:
I have chosen twelve books that I have read and enjoyed and chopped up the book cover images. All you have to do is correctly identify all twelve book covers from left to right, number one being in the top left corner and number twelve being in the bottom right corner.

Once you’re sure you have the right answers, fill out the form below. There will be a space for you to list your answers, in order. Don’t worry, there’s a giveaway associated with this mini challenge! Out of the people who correctly identify the covers, one person will be randomly chosen to win any one of the books used in this challenge from The Book Depository (that means, as long as they ship to your country, you can win…check here)!

You can see the collage of cropped book covers HERE and try to list them all. I won't be listing all of my guesses here because I don't to give away any answers if I have them right. Good luck to the other participants!


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails