Thursday, November 18, 2010

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge

I have decided to take part in the 2011 YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge that is being hosted by The Book Vixen. This will be my first extended challenge on this blog.

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge
Isn't that button just ADORABLE?! I ♥ it.


Basically, this challenge is all about reading YA novels from the 1980's and 1990's. Simple enough. I was a baby of the 80's and a child of the 90's, so a lot of the books I am planning to read, I am somewhat familiar with.

I am thinking that my goal will be at least 50 books for this specific challenge. That's one per week, but I know that I won't be taking any classes, so I won't be reading any educational texts or articles. It should also leave me enough time to read other books for tours and for fun.

I probably won't be reviewing these books at all, but I will keep a list here and on Goodreads (add me!). Stay tuned for the list!

If you want to sign up for this challenge, click here to go The Book Vixen's blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails