Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Come, Second Served STARTS TODAY!

Today is the first day of First Come, Second Served, which is a month-long event being hosted by Amber over at Down the Rabbit Hole.



This challenge is all about reading sequels (or any book that is not first in a series) from your TBR shelf. I've got 2 books that I am planning on reading. First, I am going to read The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, by C. S. Lewis, which is the 5th book (in chronological order) of the Chronicles of Narnia. Then, I am going to read Son of A Witch, by Gregory Maguire, which is the sequel to Wicked. Wicked took me wicked long to read because I struggled through the political parts, so I am allowing myself at least 2 weeks to read Son of A Witch, in case it has the same issue.

I will also be taking part in this event by offering a giveaway on December 13. CLICK HERE to go the master list of events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails