Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - August 24


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme,
hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I am currently reading Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris.

Here are my teaser sentences:

"Just then Bill came in, and there was a moment of sheer silence as those who hadn't seen him before adjusted to his presence. If you've never been in the company of a vampire before, it's a thing you really have to get used to."

4 comments:

  1. Great teaser...I've watched the show but haven't read the books... here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I haven't read any of Charlaine Harris' books yet. They are a ways down the list.

    My teaser is here: http://teabagsinfusion.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday-august-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Bill! Good teaser! Mine is from The Fallen!
    http://thedelusionaldiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Sookie! I read the first couple in this series and then drifted on to something else. Then there was True Blood, and my friends stopped making fun of my reading obsession. Hope you're enjoying this! Nice teaser, too.

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails