Thursday, September 9, 2010

september 9 - btt

Booking Through Thursday is a blog about questions. Once a week, a question is posted, and we answer it. That's all!

this week's question is: You’ve just dropped your favorite, out-of-print book into a bathtub, ruining it completely … What do you do now?

oh gosh... cry?? i would probably run to my laptop, hit up b&n and amazon, and maybe even ebay, to try to find it again. if that didn't work, i would definitely start my used bookstore loop to search for it by hand.

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely find mine again - whatever it took. Though I wouldn't take it near water (hopefully) to begin with.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cry and cry and blame someone for making me drop it :P but not actually get mad at them. I'm your newest follower! You should get a Google friend connect box. I used the follow link from the blogger toolbar.
    I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!(:
    Have a great weekend,
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails